- Added support for Mac mini (Late 2012).
- Added support for iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, and iPod touch (5th generation).
- Added support for Nexus 4 and Nexus 10.
- Added progress view to track benchmark progress on Android.
- Added localizations on Android and iOS.
- Removed the need to run Geekbench as root in order to gather accurate system information under Linux.
- Improved support for Windows 8.
- Improved support for Windows systems with more than 64 cores.
- Improved support for systems with less than 512MB of memory.
- Fixed a bug that misidentified the international iPhone 5.
- Fixed a bug that caused benchmarks to cancel when the device was rotated on Android.
- Disabled the idle timer that could cause the screen to sleep during benchmarks on iOS.
- Refreshed results view design.
Geekbench 2.4.0 is available today from the Geekbench website and Google Play. Geekbench 2.4.0 has been submitted to Apple for review and will be available from the Mac App Store and the iTunes App Store soon.