- Added support for Mountain Lion and Gatekeeper.
- Added support for Retina Display.
- Added ‘geekbench’ tool to Geekbench for Linux.
- Added support for Intel-based Android devices.
- Improved support for Windows systems with more than 32 cores.
- Improved results display on iPhone, iPod touch, and Android.
- Improved handset and processor detection on Android.
- Fixed spurious high-resolution timer errors on older Windows systems.
Geekbench 2.3.4 is available today from the Geekbench website and Google Play. Geekbench 2.3.4 has been submitted to Apple for review and will be available from the Mac App Store and the iTunes App Store soon.