Geekbench 2.1.6 has been released. This release contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Added Linux distribution reporting.
- Added support for MacBook Pros (Early 2010).
- Updated support for iMac (27-inch Late 2009).
- Fixed a crash that occured on launch under Mac OS X 10.4.11.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when submitting results under Mac OS X.
- Fixed processor and core counts on Intel Core 2 Quad and Core i7 processors.
- Fixed Solaris processor detection.
Geekbench 2.1.6 is a free update for all registered Geekbench 2 users.